If you need great tasting Christmas cookies in a hurry, then make this easy Christmas cookie recipe with only a few ingredients you normally keep on hand. Just 4 ingredients and it take less than 5 minutes to make the dough.
- This easy Christmas cookie recipe is better known as cake mix cookies. The basic dough is made with a yellow cake mix
- The Christmas cookie dough is easy to change up the flavor add-ins. You could add simple chocolate chips or any holiday season M&Ms to pieces of peppermint candy canes.
- They are so good you will want to take them to a cookie exchange, serve them on Santa’s cookie tray on Christmas Eve, or have a cozy night watching a Christmas movie.
- If you need a tasty treat for a kids’ Christmas party or a quick last-minute gift idea, then this recipe is perfect.
- If you have a late-night sweet tooth during the holiday season, you can have warm baked cookies in less than 20 minutes.